Payment accepted by credit or debit card secured by SagePay.
When making a purchase online, the information required, (eg. credit or debit card number, expiry date, your name, delivery address and email address) is to allow us to process your order. We do not store any of this information. This information is collected in a secure encrypted environment and is processed to SagePay - our Payment Service Provider - in encrypted form. SagePay is the largest independent payment gateway in the UK meaning a safe and secure process for you when buying from us.
It's so important to stay safe & secure when using your card details online. This is why we use SagePay to process your payments. SagePay have some handy tips on how to stay safe when shopping online. If you choose to pay with your credit / debit card (using SagePay, Sage Pay provides a secure payment gateway (Level 1 PCI DSS), processing payments for thousands of online businesses, including ours. It is Sage Pay’s utmost priority to ensure that transaction data is handled in a safe and secure way. This is done in the following ways:
- Sage Pay uses a range secure methods such as fraud screening, I.P address blocking and 3D secure.
- Once on the Sage Pay systems, all sensitive data is secured using the same internationally recognized 256-bit encryption standards.
- Sage Pay is PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliant to the highest level and maintains regular security audits.
- They are also regularly audited by the banks and banking authorities to ensure that their systems are impenetrable.
- Sage Pay is an active member of the PCI Security Standards Council (PCI SSC) that defines card industry global regulation.
Payment is also accepted by PayPal.
So when buying through our site, you can be sure that you are completely protected. And doesn't that feel good to know.